– “Welcome To BPBC 2008!.
This event is organized with Aims and Objectives to: –
• To Facilitate Economic & Wealth Creation
• Business Training & Empowerment
• Promoting & Establishing Business and enterprises
• Africans in Diaspora Transition Program – Open Business opportunities in UK and Worldwide
• Young Entrepreneur Program
• Women Economic Empowerment Program
• It is aimed at providing practical support for different people, groups in community residents in Hertfordshire and UK who need help during the economic downturn and coping with the crunch.
• It is geared towards alleviating of poverty and improving the lifestyle of people in the community.
• The event will provide invaluable support and information from a range of organizations attending the event.
• To empower all businesses and professionals through education, business promotions and workshops, marketing, trade, and investment and finance.
• It will encourage shared knowledge, partnership, skill acquisition, and knowledge transfer.
• Help facilitate corporate communication and promote framework for corporate governance within enterprises.
• We aim to provide effective networking opportunities, stimulate enterprise development amongst Young, Women and all local businesses through our support networks, establish business mentoring schemes.
This life-changing event is designed to help all. This is a gathering that you cannot afford to miss!