– “Welcome To BPBC 2009! Year Of Dominion Prosperity To Equip People With Regards To The Economic Down Turn.
This event is organised with Aims and Objectives to: –
- To Facilitate Economic & Wealth Creation
- Business Training & Empowerment
- Promoting & Establishing Business and enterprises
- Africans in Diaspora Transition Program – Open Business opportunities in UK and Worldwide
- Young Entrepreneur Program
- Women Economic Empowerment Program
- It is aimed at providing practical support for different people, groups in community residents in Hertfordshire and UK who need help during the economic downturn and coping with the crunch.
- It is geared towards alleviating of poverty and improving the lifestyle of people in the community.
- The event will provide invaluable support and information from a range of organisations attending the event.
- To empower all businesses and professionals through education, business promotions and workshops, marketing, trade, and investment and finance.
- It will encourage shared knowledge, partnership, skill acquisition, and knowledge transfer.
- Help facilitate corporate communication and promote framework for corporate governance within enterprises.
- We aim to provide effective networking opportunities, stimulate enterprise development amongst Young, Women and all local businesses through our support networks, establish business mentoring schemes.
This life-changing event is designed to help all. This is a gathering that you cannot afford to miss!